As a volunteer-led 501(c)(3) non-profit, we rely on donors like you to help us make sure that no child in Canton goes without a Christmas.
WE URGENTLY NEED DONATIONS THIS YEAR
- Due to the 2020 COVID-19 Pandemic we have had to change our program, for the safety of everyone involved.
- Instead of community members sponsoring and donating toys and clothes for a specific child, we will be supplying parents with gift cards, so that they can shop for their kids’ gifts. As a result, we will be needing MUCH more in funds than in previous years.
- With your help, we hope to serve as many kids as we did last year (339).
- Please consider making a donation for this year’s campaign.
- $200 covers one child’s CLOTHES and TOYS gift cards
- $100 covers one child’s CLOTHES gift card
- $100 covers one child’s TOYS gift card
- $50 helps with our FOOD gift cards
Check out our 2019 Campaign Financial Report, which indicates that
- 85% of our expenditures went toward our “No Child Without a Christmas” Program
- less than 1% ($78.40) went toward Fundraising
- 15% went toward Supplies, Dues, Fees, and Board Insurance.
All of our Canton Goodfellows Members, including those on the Board, are unpaid volunteers.
Donate securely online with PayPal. Don’t have a PayPal account?
You can use your credit card on their site.
If you’d rather, you can make a contribution to the Canton Goodfellows by sending a check payable to:
P.O. Box 87532
Canton, MI 48187
Thank you so much for your support!